Zelda:Whatever Zelda:Whatever

Awesome, loved the style, many unexpected turns and whatnot. Great!

Sara Sara

Very sweet

I also made a flash movie for my kind-of-girlfriend for her birthday one year, but it wasn't nearly as good as this I'm afraid This makes me want to be your girlfriend xD Cute, funny and well animated, the perfect birthday gift!

Falcon Date! Falcon Date!

HAHAHAHA

I laughed out loud from this, and I don't often laugh out loud at movies, even if I find them funny, so that's a great compliment from me! Surprising and hilarious!

Roboblox Roboblox

Splendid!

Really good game, just the basic concept alone is enough to carry the game, but the different objectives for each level provides more variation and makes you more willing to keep playing, so that was a great idea! Overall a flawless game, well done!

Escaping the Prison Escaping the Prison

Badass!

I got all the escapes in 7 fails, woho, my intuition is on fire tonight! Anyway, really fun game, lots of variation, spot-on humour and interesting gameplay overall. This is definately the kind of game I'd like to see more of!

PuffballsUnited responds:

There is a sequel ;)

Super Mario Bombastic! Super Mario Bombastic!

Well done!

Fun game, the physics works well, I like the concept. Nicely done!

Dragon Ball Z Inspired Dragon Ball Z Inspired

In contrast to FightingSeraph, who is still entitled to his/her opinion, I'd just like to say that I found this to be a very solid piece of music. I've always found your music well-written, interesting and well-produced. This song is no exception and I think that for the most part it's a really nice track. I'm not going to say you're the best composer ever and that everything you do is necessarily a masterpiece, but you're making consistently good songs I always seem to enjoy so you're definitely very talented.

Like I said, FightingSeraph is entitled to his/her opinion but I'd still like to remind you that it IS only an opinion and that you are NOT just an half-assed songwriter with only "basic skills" - you have plenty of fans who love your music and that is proof enough that you are good. I also really enjoy your music and wants to encourage you to never stop doing it (as long as you enjoy it yourself).

Stella - Coast 2 Coast Stella - Coast 2 Coast

Nicely

This was sort of interesting, since in the beginning of the song I was not expecting a screamo song at all, but I associated it with like hawaii and stuff (I have no fucking idea why, but there was something with the feeling in the beginning). There was some intense energy in the song which was uplifting, so yeah, it was a good song!

Metal Maridia Metal Maridia

Good

I have not heard the original song, but this sounded just fine anyway, can't think of anything complain about :)

super pet super pet

That's one super pet

I sure would want a pet like that! Well done, it makes me happy to look at!

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Gonna kick your ass

Very cool, they sure look bad-ass there.

SX5MSEU Ships SX5MSEU Ships

Totaly

Intimidating, and cool. But yeah, why IS there a helicopter in space, really?

3D-xelu responds: