Dragon Ball Z Inspired Dragon Ball Z Inspired

In contrast to FightingSeraph, who is still entitled to his/her opinion, I'd just like to say that I found this to be a very solid piece of music. I've always found your music well-written, interesting and well-produced. This song is no exception and I think that for the most part it's a really nice track. I'm not going to say you're the best composer ever and that everything you do is necessarily a masterpiece, but you're making consistently good songs I always seem to enjoy so you're definitely very talented.

Like I said, FightingSeraph is entitled to his/her opinion but I'd still like to remind you that it IS only an opinion and that you are NOT just an half-assed songwriter with only "basic skills" - you have plenty of fans who love your music and that is proof enough that you are good. I also really enjoy your music and wants to encourage you to never stop doing it (as long as you enjoy it yourself).

Stella - Coast 2 Coast Stella - Coast 2 Coast

Nicely

This was sort of interesting, since in the beginning of the song I was not expecting a screamo song at all, but I associated it with like hawaii and stuff (I have no fucking idea why, but there was something with the feeling in the beginning). There was some intense energy in the song which was uplifting, so yeah, it was a good song!

Metal Maridia Metal Maridia

Good

I have not heard the original song, but this sounded just fine anyway, can't think of anything complain about :)

Tetris On The Toilet Tetris On The Toilet

Epic

WIN! Is all I have to say-

Tormented Heart Tormented Heart

Wonderful

Very beautiful, harmonic minor scale is awesome and you used it to the peak of it's potential in a ballad, love the song!

Boss Battle! (Intero Remix) Boss Battle! (Intero Remix)

Sweet

You're really good at making metal versions out of great songs, I think you're going into my favourite audio authors list now!

rtnario responds:

Well, that particular skill is one I've practiced for so long :) Thanks for the review, and even more thanks if you do decide to add me to your list!

YuYu Metal YuYu Metal

Folk metal!

Awesome, this is totally the kind of song to make metal, and you did it very well, very tasteful music! 5/5 from me!

rtnario responds:

Yep. It sounds great already, but when I imagined it with guitars...yeah...now you know why this remix exists! XD Thanks man!

Zelda Song of Storms Remi Zelda Song of Storms Remi

Well well

I like the idea of turning this classical song into a metal hymn, and although this was well made in whole, I personally don't think the insanely fast double bass drum-beat quite fits in, it sounds a little off to me. Perhaps you should try a slightly less energic beat instead. But then again, a lot of people seems fond of this current version, so perhaps it is just me. And anyway, the guitars sounds just nice!

Acousticele Acousticele

Wee

Beautiful sound, did you use a computer program to create this one as well? Sounds really nice anyway. And of course, the song itself is great, well done!

Nayhan responds:

Yes I did use a program, all my mics aren't good enough to record good quality guitar, I'll buy one when I earn/steal some money though :D

Joyful Mourning Joyful Mourning

Swell!

I really like this, I've heard a little of your other work as well and you got quite some talent, the melodies are beautiful and the powerful parts are powerful without losing the elegance. Very good job, this is totally the kind of music I would've used in my movies if had been a more talented flash artist. Keep it coming!

Nayhan responds:

Thanks a lot for your encouraging words. I'm still trying to improve and get my songs sounding more diverse and better quality in general.