Roboblox Roboblox

Splendid!

Really good game, just the basic concept alone is enough to carry the game, but the different objectives for each level provides more variation and makes you more willing to keep playing, so that was a great idea! Overall a flawless game, well done!

Escaping the Prison Escaping the Prison

Badass!

I got all the escapes in 7 fails, woho, my intuition is on fire tonight! Anyway, really fun game, lots of variation, spot-on humour and interesting gameplay overall. This is definately the kind of game I'd like to see more of!

PuffballsUnited responds:

There is a sequel ;)

Super Mario Bombastic! Super Mario Bombastic!

Well done!

Fun game, the physics works well, I like the concept. Nicely done!

Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

ALL YOU DO IS PRESS THE SPACEBAR!

This isn't really a game, is it? Oh well, still entertaining, and even more so considering the "dot dot dot"-animation it is the origin of.

20 Seconds to DIE 20 Seconds to DIE

Smoooooth

Intense animations and some of them were quite creative, my favourite was "Yoyo". Awesome!

The Medal Game The Medal Game

Nothing to hang in the christmas tree

This was like a boring version of Achievement unlocked. Had there been a little more variety than just clicking buttons this might've been fun, but not the way it is now. On the plus side, though, the button-art looked nice.

BanglaBoy96 responds:

thanks I guess

4Shift 4Shift

Looks good

Very nice graphics, but the concept is a bit lacking, not very challanging and does not make you want to play more. But it's okay.

Pop Them All Pop Them All

Could be better

Works well for what it is, but it isn't much. Extremely easy, I popped every bubble by just moving the pin back and forth across the screen. Make it challenging if you want it to be worth playing.

Defense Hill Defense Hill

Goodbad

Quite few dimensional, and much too easy, it wasn't challenging at all until the last level that was utterly impossible due to the enormous amounts of lag, even when I played on low quality. I think there is just too much graphics at the same time for slow computers, you should try to optimize this somehow. However, I'll admit it was fun for a while, so it's not a bad game.

One Button Arthur One Button Arthur

Splendid

A nice concept and well designed maps. The difficulty varies much, though. The "click as fast as you can"-screens were too easy, you just had to, well, click as fast as you can. But the puzzles were intriguing and overall it was a good game!