Zelda:Whatever Zelda:Whatever

Awesome, loved the style, many unexpected turns and whatnot. Great!

Sara Sara

Very sweet

I also made a flash movie for my kind-of-girlfriend for her birthday one year, but it wasn't nearly as good as this I'm afraid This makes me want to be your girlfriend xD Cute, funny and well animated, the perfect birthday gift!

Falcon Date! Falcon Date!

HAHAHAHA

I laughed out loud from this, and I don't often laugh out loud at movies, even if I find them funny, so that's a great compliment from me! Surprising and hilarious!

MinecraftEd MinecraftEd

Sweet

This what you call karma. Nice flash!

Spend It Wisely Spend It Wisely

Marvellous

Pure genious, the jokes and the animation was supersmooth, this is top notch comedy!

Divided by Zero Divided by Zero

That...was....

...beautiful! Oh the mathematical puns, speeks right to my mathematical heart! "Release the primes!", hilarious! Oh well, to sum it up: Well thought through, well carried out, very well done, deserves top score and more!

Xtreme Coffee Action Set! Xtreme Coffee Action Set!

Oh yeah

This whole "extrememly manly testosterone-bomb commercial"-idea is of course nothing new, but then again I don't ever think I'm gonna get tired of them so I'm happy :) Also, the others I've seen didn't have a hilarious twist at the end such as this, so extra score for that!

BillyNapalm responds:

Glad you had a good time!

Nerds can never love Nerds can never love

Nerds can never love

cause they don't need to! Really funny, especially the twist at the end!

Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

Awesome

This has very little to do with the actual game, doesn't it? But hey, it's awesome.

A Fable II Experience 2 A Fable II Experience 2

Fabley

I haven't played Fable II but I still find this amusing. VERY amusing that is. I'm awaiting more from this series with great anticipation. So please make more, that would make atleast me happy, probably others as well :)